April Fools Day on Internet
- youtube: we are going to close until 2023 and going to select the best video ever
- google: you can now smell your computer screen
- gmail: everything is the same but IN BLUE
- google maps: lets go on a treasure hunt
- tumblr: mishamishamishamishamisha
- deviantart: find you soulmate <3
- pewdiepie: i am going to focus on my make up and fashion abilities
- netflix: you want recommendations? we'll show you recommendations
Five times the media took sides in the Steubenville rape case and painted the assailants in a positive light.
This makes me so angry. I am shaking as I try and post this.
My heart smiles when I see good parenting. Watching this father and son on BART go over the sons geometry worksheet. The boy is maybe 10 or 11, learning basic angles and shapes. The father is teaching him something and then making the son give an example, which he does and he does it correctly. The son is engaged, and listening and responding appropriately at 8:00 am on a Friday. That’s a parenting win. Parenting, this guys doing it right.